Advertisement

Learning How To Fast The Right Way (without the struggle) by Kristy Sinsara

Learning How To Fast The Right Way (without the struggle) by Kristy Sinsara Are you tired of struggling with your weight? This video may help you.

I am 45 years old and spent about 12 solid years struggling with weight issues, fluctuating from 145 pounds to 195 pounds, until I learned how to fast the right way (by using Dr. John Fitzgerald's methods he writes about in his book Fat Loss The Truth).

I lost over 55+ pounds 2.5(ish) years ago and have had no issues keeping it off.

EVERY WHERE I GO, the first thing everyone asks me is "HOW DID I LOSE SO MUCH WEIGHT"?

I've been answering that question for so long that I decided to finally just make this video to help you guys out.

I took Dr. Fitzgerald's concepts on Fat Loss, Weight Loss and Fasting, added some of my own (very practical concepts) and now I'm going to do everything I can to help other people who are struggling like I used to.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL Y'ALL.

The only thing I will say is that WHAT I DID was SO SPECIFIC that I think it truly needs to be followed in detail.

I wrote a 32 manual that explains in detail about how I lost the weight and what I did specifically each week of each month for 4 months. If you're interested in getting the manual you can find it on my website at www.KristySinsara.org.

Kristy Sinsara,How to fast correctly,How to fast,How does fasting make you lose weight,Is there a right way to fast,Kristy Sinsara Weight Loss Video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments