Advertisement

It was SO SIMPLE to win this game!! (Quest Shaman: Saviors of Uldum)

It was SO SIMPLE to win this game!! (Quest Shaman: Saviors of Uldum) My Guide:

Kripp:

Hearthstone's Heros of Uldom. is the newest expansion and I am currently playing as Murloc Paladin. I, elementalcore100, am going to be playing Hearthstone games and talk probably too much trying to both entertain people and teach them as they watch me make mostly good and occasionally TERRIBLE plays. I am not the best player by any means this really just started cause I told a friend that anyone could get to rank 5 or higher with a cheap deck with some time and some general knowledge on the game. I enjoy helping people learn what decks they want to play through gameplay, guides, and spotlights so I hope you all enjoy.

Battletags:
Debatable#1963 (NA)

Deck:
AAECAZ8FBNKZA4OhA/yjA5WmAw3FA9sD/gPjBdAHpwj8/ALeggPiiQO1mAOvpwObqQPKqwMA


Twitter:



Discord:


Stream:


Blog:


Outro:
Music: Prefekt - Numb Ft. Johnning
Link:
Released by JompaMusic Records:

#Hearthstone
#Ranked
#ros

Best,best hearthstone decks,hearthstone decks,hearthstone top decks,top hearthstone decks,hearthstone,hearthstone gaemplay,meta,hearthstone meta,saviors of uldum,elementalcore100,hsreplay,vicious syndicate,how to play hearthstone,HoU,Control Shaman,Quest Shaman,Shaman Hearthstone,quest,hearthstone quests,quest shaman hearthstone,hearthpwn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments