Advertisement

I'll BUY Anything In Your COLOR Challenge! SPEED SHOPPING Challenge!

I'll BUY Anything In Your COLOR Challenge! SPEED SHOPPING Challenge! There's a TWIST! We've only got 10 minutes to find the 3 items in our color or we lose this shopping challenge!!

Watch us make 600 Gallons of SLIME in a backyard pool here:

Please SUBSCRIBE and hit the notification bell 🔔 so you don't miss any of our new videos! Please hit the 👍 if you loved this video, it means so much to us!! Xoxo, Annelise, Julia & Rachel 😘

Follow us!
Instagram: @craftygirlstv
TikTok: @craftygirlstv
PopJam: @craftygirlstv
Twitter: @craftygirlstv
Facebook:

For business inquiries: craftygirlstv@gmail.com

Production music courtesy of www.epidemicsound.com

If you’d like to send us fan mail, our address is:
CraftyGirls
8901 Tehama Ridge Parkway
Suite 127-136
Ft. Worth, TX 76177

I'll buy anything in your color,I'll buy anything,shopping challenge,speed shopping,I'll buy your color,buy it challenge,if you draw it,buy your colour,if you can carry it ill buy it,buy everything you touch,buy everything you can spell,if you spell it,I'll buy it,I[ll buy everything,

Post a Comment

0 Comments