Advertisement

I Puked On My First Flight: Commercial Student Pilot

I Puked On My First Flight: Commercial Student Pilot This video is in partnership with Sling Pilot Academy in Torrance CA. You can find out more about the program on

Use the referral code: MOJOGRIP to get $1000 off
Become a MojoGrip MVP

Tex is one of the student at the Sling Pilot Academy who is currently training to get his IFR rating. Ironically Tex is also a viewer on Mojogrip who found out about the program here.

I'm making sure to talk to the students who signup through MojoGrip to get their experience at the academy and see if they are actually getting somewhere with it. Well Tex seem to be moving right along to getting his commercial pilot license through the program.

I'll be talking to more student pilots in the future to see how they're coping. Stay tuned.



Music:



student pilot,sling pilot academy,accelerated program,flight training,private pilot,commercial pilot,instrument rate pilot,commercial pilot licence,atp,flight school,sling 2,sling 4,sling tsi,cfi,airplanes,airlines,airline pilot,commercial student pilot,learn how to fly,sling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments