Advertisement

I BOUGHT the CHEAPEST BMW In the Country! AND IT BROKE!

I BOUGHT the CHEAPEST BMW In the Country! AND IT BROKE! Yeah I bought myself and new car. The cheapest BMW I could find. It runs and drives, and has a MOT for a couple of month ahead. This Drift missile BMW Beater project will be a good one! Don`t need expensive cars to have fun!
Subscribe for more honnigan with this beater! This beater build will be awesome!

Aldersgrense A tillatt for alle.

The car I bought is the lowest kind of BMW you can get. the smallest engine. that is 316. E36 witch is currently the cheapest model you can get these days ( and e46 with small engine) and to top if off it is also a COMPACT haha! What BMW was thinking making this car, I don`t know, but it`s very light and that makes it feel more powerful than it is! Hope you enjoy! This will be fun!

bmw,drift,driftmissile,winterbeater,beater,winter,driftcar,funcar,burnout,weldeddiff,drifting,summer,2019,build,driftbuild,welddiff,welddrift,project,projectcar,bmwe36,compact,series,newseries,newcar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments