Advertisement

I almost DIED in a HAUNTED HOUSE

I almost DIED in a HAUNTED HOUSE Hey everyone! Today John, and this is his scary story how he almost kicked off when going to an old haunted house.
Needless to say, a quiet home-boy would have never have stuck into this. But not me. My ass was always searching for the adventures.
I really loved being naughty and take risks. I could made a bet to climb to the rooftop and take pictures there or do a rope jump off a bridge. Every year such stories multiplied. As well as broken bones in my body, because my tricks didn’t always end well.

Strange, but my parents supported me. They sponsored my trips and outings, they helped me to buy equipment in special shops. My dad jokingly said I was making «a suicider career». I can understand them – they prefer to care and buy really high-quality equipment, hooks and other stuff rather than getting me back in parts. I think they are really cool, compared to the olds of the friends of mine.

At 16 I got my driving license and bought a motorcycle. I joked that there is no insurance company that would sign a contract with me. But I was fine until I bet with the guys I would go to the local haunted house.

This house was abandoned in the woods for more than 50 years. Only locals, stalkers and horror fans knew about it. Everyone preferred to stay away because it had a very bad reputation. There were rumours about some ghosts there who wanted to take as many souls as possible. Some people claimed these ghosts can be seen as shadows in the windows at night. They also believed that no one survived after face-to-face meetings with them.
Honestly, I was surprised at people believing in such bonfire scary stories. Mostly, «ghosts victims» were stalkers - more than 20 cases over the last 10 years. But it couldn’t be taken as accidents - they immediately died right in the house.

I had my own version. The house was old, it was once big enough, but time does its job. Now it has collapsing beams, falling ceilings and weak floors. Anyway, it is easier to say what «remained intact» there. Of course, such game with the haunted house didn’t worth candles. But I played.

Well, I toddled up to the house at night, turned on the camera and went in, looking like a ghostbuster. At some point I remembered the joke from Deadpool - you’d better put on brown pants. I don’t believe in ghosts but that place itself and the fact that people died there, was really scary.

I went in, looked around with the camera on. And there was nothing particularly interesting - just the walls, the door gaps and stuff. All valuables were taken out of there by the ones who had come before me. But the atmosphere... whoosh!

Well, I shot the ground floor, and dragged out for the first one. Surprisingly, the stairs were in good conditions, but the floor... My version was right. I was knocked out suddenly. I woke up later lying with a broken leg in the basement. There was something with my skull, but I was not sure what it was. Maybe concussion. And there was a huge gaping hole in two floors over my head. Fantastic.

«The best thing» was the fact that even if I shouted loudly – no one would hear and find me. Well, maybe in a couple of days. Because I didn't say anyone about my stupid trip... And the phone didn’t work in the basement.

I would love to forget the way I crawled up from the basement with a broken leg and brain concussion. At the hospital, the doctors also found in me a bunch of bruises, damaged back and a couple more fractures in the forearm and in the tailbone".

Teen Stories,life story,ghostbuster,animation short film,ghosts,animated channel,short animation,parents,animated short film,actually happened,stories,story,true stories,story animated,short film,animated story,actually happened stories,animated stories,my story animated,share my story,storytime,story time,school stories,haunted house,scary house,adventures,bad reputation,really scary,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments