Advertisement

HUSBAND'S NATURAL HAIR CARE ROUTINE

HUSBAND'S NATURAL HAIR CARE ROUTINE Hey Loves! I hope you all enjoy this video of my husband and I, taking care of his natural hair. We have been growing his hair out for about three months. As you may know, my husband is in the United States Air Force and cannot grow his hair extra long in order to be within regulations. He has been loving his natural hair and says this is the healthiest his hair has ever been. #naturalhaircareroutine #hairgrowthchallenge #fitness

★ JOIN THE #LAVISHFAMILY★
⇣⇣⇣⇣FOLLOW ME HERE⇣⇣⇣⇣
Instagram: @LavishlyBritt (
Husband's Instagram:
Husband's YouTube Channel:

▣ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ▣
► Shampoo:
► Deep Conditioner:
► Oil:
► Leave-in Conditioner:

❖ BUSINESS INQUIRIES ❖
Contact.lavishlybritt@gmail.com
COMPANY USE ONLY!!
NO PERSONAL E-MAILS!

* WANT TO SEND ME ITEMS: HAIR PRODUCTS, HAIR TOOLS or CLOTHES *
Include company information in GIFT so I can give credit, if I like.
LavishlyBritt
P.O. Box 1371
Mary Esther, FL 32569

◆ F.A.Q.'s ◆
Age: 28
Location: Florida
Ethnicity: Black
Curl Pattern: 4A & 4B (doesn't really matter to me)
Hair Type: Low Porosity & High Density

lavishlybritt,natural hair,natural hair care routine,how my husband feels about natural hair,my husbands natural hair,natural hair journey,natural hair care,natural hair routine,natural hair tutorial,husband does natural hair,husband tag natural hair,husband does my natural hair,husband washed my natural hair,husband doesnt like natural hair,bae natural hair,natural hair care routine for men,natural hair care routine for dry hair,bullyjuice workout,bullyjuice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments