Advertisement

How to GROW Your EYEBROWS *FAST!* (Thick & Natural Results)

How to GROW Your EYEBROWS *FAST!* (Thick & Natural Results) SHOP MY PALETTE:
SHOP S-CLUB MERCH:
Hey S-Club! In today's vlog, I share my brow growth tips and tricks and bring you guys along for my brow transformation! Enjoy! xo

SUBSCRIBE HERE:
Watch this video NEXT:

Dont forget to THUMBS UP the video if you LIKED it!

CALLING ALL S-CLUB... Translate my videos into YOUR language for a shout out in my description! Try it HERE:

DISCOUNT CODE "SYLVIA" on all bh Cosmetics!


MY FAVES FROM TOO FACED:

--- Products Mentioned ---

Brows:
- Grande Brow Serum

- Grande Lash Serum

- Benefit Cosmetics Precise Brow Pencil: 3


Fav Hair Product from GHD:


Bellami Hair Details:

I-tips with mircobeads
7 packs of 22”
Color: Ash Brown, Caramel Blonde, Bronde
Last 2-3 months


IF YOU READ the entire description COMMENT "Justin Bieber commented on your instagram" to confuse everyone who isnt in on the joke haha! xo

------------------------------
LETS BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

- INSTAGRAM
- TWITTER
- SNAPCHAT username: sylviagani
- FACEBOOK
- BLOG

------------------------------
M U S I C

Music by Epidemic Sound (

------------------------------
D I S C L A I M E R
This video is not sponsored. As always, all opinions are my own and I keep it 100 with yall - always honest! Thank you for your love and support. XO

Eyebrow growth,how to grow your eyebrows fast,eyebrow,eyebrow growth serum,eyebrow growth before and after,eye brow,brow growth serum,grow thicker brows,thick eyebrows,ardell brow and lash growth,brow routine,brow transformation,brow tutorial,eyelash growth serum,grandebrow,grandelash,how to grow out brows,eyebrow transformation,eyebrow makeover,eyebrow tutorial,how to get thicker eyebrows,thicker eyebrows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments