Advertisement

HEALTHY GROCERY HAUL & What's in my fridge|Pantry!

HEALTHY GROCERY HAUL & What's in my fridge|Pantry! Grocery haul/what's in my fridge and pantry!! This video was filmed a week ago, but I'm excited to start transitioning into buying most of my produce at Farmer's markets to avoid as much single use plastic as possible!

If you're concern about all of my bins, I plan on using those for as long as they live to keep my fridge clean and organized. Super different from single use plastic that's thrown out immediately.

VLOGS:

INSTAGRAM:

SHOP THIS VIDEO
Label Maker:
Clear Bins:
Double Clear Bins:
Treat Yourself Bin:
Tea Bag Bin:

TWITTER


FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
Contact: BusinessClaudiaSulewski@gmail.com

FTC➜ This video is not sponsored

claudia sulewski,beyondbeautystar,gorcery haul,healthy grocery haul,what's in my fridge,what's in my pantry,healthy recipes,what i eat in a day,what i eat in a week,losing weight,how to lose weight,how to eat healthy,eating healthy,produce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments