Advertisement

Footballers react to tweets they wish they'd deleted - Oh My Goal

Footballers react to tweets they wish they'd deleted - Oh My Goal It's no secret: everybody has old tweets they wish they'd deleted. A bad tweet can live forever in infamy! Fortunately, most people don't have journalists and fans digging up their old, embarrassing tweets. Unfortunately, for a select few footballers... that's exactly what we did! In this video, we imagine what footballers might say if they were confronted with their real, embarrassing tweets!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,ronaldo,tweet,twitter ronaldo,ronaldo twitter,ronaldo tweets,football,football tweets,soccer,soccer tweets,footballers react to tweets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments