Advertisement

FAUX INVERTED BEACH BOB

FAUX INVERTED BEACH BOB Happy Friday!!

Major weekend vibes in this tutorial and just enjoying some experimentation with my hair!

My hair has grown out from my short, spunky bob and to say I'm missing it is an understatement😪
So I thought I'd see if I could fiddle around and create a faux inverted bob that was beachy and fun!

Do you think I succeeded👍🏻👎🏻Let me know in the comments!

I'm going to be honest in saying I have a lot of insecurities about posting this content as I'd noticed quite a few things I would have liked to be more "camera ready" lol But I'M HUMAN and a mother. the mother part should say enough.. 😬😂

Hope you all enjoyed this quick #hairinspo and have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers🍻

-K

🎶 Half An Orange 'Sunscreen'

Follow Half an Orange on IG:


Listen to 'Sunscreen' on Spotify:


TOOLS:

A lot of you are probably wondering, "Wtf did you put in your beer Krystal?" 😦

I added Clamato (which I believe is a Canadian thing?) into my Coors Light to create a delightful summer cocktail that's not for everyone but is totally my jam on occasion! 😋🍺

Started by drying the parts of my hair that were still damp with the #amika The Accomplice Blow Dryer.

Then proceeded to create beach waves with the amika High Tide Deep Waver and rotated the waves so that each section was alternating. (not sure if that makes sense lol!)

My eyes have been drying out on me due to wearing my contacts too often and so I had to apply some saline solution to "unstick" my contacts.

PRODUCTS:

amika The Shield Anti-humidity Spray & Haute Mess Texture Gloss to help break up the waves, add volume and protect against the elements!

Discount Codes:

AMIKA | use code ‘KRYSTAL10’ to save 10%


ARCTIC FOX HAIR COLOR | Use Code ‘KCMFOX’ to save 10%


*This is not sponsored.

krystal clear makeup,amika,hair tutorial,crystal clear,faux inverted bob,faux bob,short hair hairstyle,short hair inspo,hair inspiration,hair trend 2019,pink hair,rose gold hair,beach waves,how to create beach waves,best beach waves,easy hair tutorial,5 mintue hairstyles,beach hair tutorial,how to achieve volume,

Post a Comment

0 Comments