Advertisement

Enlarge My Tractor Shed Door (Steel Building) Part 2

Enlarge My Tractor Shed Door (Steel Building) Part 2 Hello folks and thanks for stopping by. This video shows me completing the mission of installing a larger roll-up door in my Tractor Shed. I now have a taller entrance to my Tractor Shed and invite you to watch some of the steps taken to make this happen. I thank several of my Marine Corps brothers who assisted me raising the roll-up door into position. AhOoorah!
I thank ALL of you for taking the time to watch my videos. I hope they're beneficial in some way to help someone who may desire to do something similar.

Roll-Up door,Garage Door modified,Make a bigger garage door,Steel building modification,DIY bigger garage door,DIY Steel building door enlargement,Massey Ferguson Tractor,Tractor Shed Modified,Tractor Backhoe and parts stored away,Don't Do This Alone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments