Advertisement

Easy mode for The Advent of Frieza | Challenge Battle | Scream EX6 | Dragon Ball Legends

Easy mode for The Advent of Frieza | Challenge Battle  | Scream EX6 | Dragon Ball Legends Easy mode for The Advent of Frieza | Challenge Battle Scream EX6 | Dragon Ball Legends
This is a recording of my fight against Frieza in the scream ex 6 challenge battle in Dragon Ball Legends.
In the fight I relied on Gogeta.
Buffed by Bardock, Gogeta can take din Frieza quite easily.
I hope you will enjoy the fight

You can supoort my channel by subscribing and liking my vidoes. Hit that bell icon so you are notified when I upload a new video.
I hope you are enjoying my Dragon Ball Legends content so please share your thoughts in the comments section!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
►Twitch:
►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Donation:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#DBLegends #Frieza #Gogeta #ChallengeBattle #ScreamEX6 #DragonBallLegends

The Advent of Frieza | Challenge Battle | Scream EX6 | Dragon Ball Legends,dragon ball legends,db legends,scream ex6,dragon ball legends frieza ex6,dragon ball legends frieza,scream ex6 frieza,Challenge Battle Scream EX6,Challenge Battle EX6 Frieza,Challenge Battle,db legends Frieza,db legend frieza,The Advent of Frieza,dragonball legends,how to clear the advent of frieza,the advent of frieza dragon ball legends,get 150 cc in the advent of frieza ex6,

Post a Comment

0 Comments