Advertisement

Drawing Cat 😻 so real that you can hear his purr!!!

Drawing Cat 😻 so real that you can hear his purr!!! My portrait of Sir Leopichio, a stray cat that I adopted 6 months ago, he's so sweet!!!
SUPPORT my ART πŸ’— and get EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ALL MY TUTORIALS


Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed this drawing video

Join the Notification Crew: click the πŸ”” Bell

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
πŸ”Ά INSTAGRAM (@marcellobarenghi) ►
πŸ”΅ FACEBOOK (@marcellobarenghi) ►
πŸ”² TWITTER (@BarenghiM) ►

🎨 MY DRAWING TOOLS


πŸŽ₯ MY RECORDING and EDITING EQUIPMENT


⌚ THIS DRAWING TOOK ME
4 hours 10 minutes

πŸ–Ό️ FINAL ARTWORK


🎡 MUSIC/SONG:
"Cheerful Morning Full" by Joel Thomas Hunger


Did you create some amazing drawings inspired by my style and drawing technique? πŸ˜œπŸ’–
That's great! Post them on instagram using the hashtag marcellobarenghiinspired and tag me @marcellobarenghi
Each week I'll choose and publish my favorites!
More info:


#3dart #drawing #MarcelloBarenghi

drawing,cat,how to draw,3d art,3d drawing,Marcello Barenghi,disegno,dessin,chat,gatto,art,how to render,how to shade,trick art,top drawings,top,cat drawing,drawing cat,dessiner un chat,disegnare gatto,paper,hyperrealism,iperrealismo,italian art,3Dγ‚’γƒΌγƒˆ,猫,

Post a Comment

0 Comments