Advertisement

Dealing with Grief while Traveling

Dealing with Grief while Traveling When I landed in Nairobi Kenya (1/16/19) and turned on my phone I received a text message stating that my uncle was murdered. I did not know what I should do... Should I turn back around and head back home to Seattle, WA or should I stay on this adventure of a lifetime.....

People love talking about the beauty of travels but often forget to talk about situations that literally almost break them down. This is my transparency journey, welcome.

This video is about how I dealt with grief while traveling, how I feel it is important for us to live our wildest dreams, face our fears, live our legacy and spread love unconditionally.

Thank you for following me on this journey.

I love you all and I mean that shit!

_________________________________________________________
Do you like my outfit?

Shop with us today @

iMovie,kenya,nairobi,grief,traveling,travel,love,death,happiness,living,life,livingyourwildestdream,dream,dreams,traveler,africa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments