Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOM || STARTING PRESCHOOL

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOM || STARTING PRESCHOOL Roman is going back to preschool, and Abby is going for the first time. We went to orientation this week and I've got to say, the kids did really well! Hopefully those of you with kiddos going back to preschool, or going for the fist time, can relate. :)

SHOP HERE:


We are an online baby boutique, but we are so much more than that. We are on a mission to educate, equip, inspire, and share. Follow me on Social:

Facebook:


Instagram:


Twitter:

Want to chat with me and other sensible mamas from around the world? Join the Sensible Mama chat group on Facebook:

I use mid-range gear to produce my videos. These items are great for people who want to step up their YouTube channel without breaking the bank. If you want to check out what I use, here are the links:
Camera:
Lighting:
Mic:

day in the life,life of a mom,preschool,the sensible mama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments