Advertisement

Create a Captivating VIPKid Profile (Photo & Video Tips!)

Create a Captivating VIPKid Profile (Photo & Video Tips!) What sets you apart from others? In this video get the 3 essentials for creating your photo & video that will help you stand out from the crowd and get your teaching off the ground! PLUS you can get me to review your own photo & video when you sign up with my referral code, you're welcome!

Connect with me at teachandtouchlives@gmail.com or sign up NOW! When you create your teacher profile with my referral code I become your coach. Let me show you how to build your ESL Enterprise and touch the lives of many families, including your own!

Sign up with SayABC [ enter referral code: EJSVU5 ]

Sign up with VIPKid* [ enter referral code: DIANA0175 ]
*Canadian & US Citizens only :

The Fine Print: The minimum requirements for a successful application are:

+ Native Level of English
+ A Bachelor's Degree (VIPKID) Or in your last year (SayABC)
+ Experience teaching children, (if you’ve got kids, that's YES!)

BONUS!! A percentage of the referral I receive in exchange of supporting you goes towards children of lower means! Thank you ❤️

See you in the next video!
Diana

VIPKid Bookings,Work from home VIPKid,ESL online job,VipKid Life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments