Advertisement

CLOTHES SWAP CHALLENGE WITH NYIAH & ELI

CLOTHES SWAP CHALLENGE WITH NYIAH & ELI What it do YouTube! On today's video me and Eli will be doing the Clothes Swap Challenge! Stay tuned to see how good we look in each others clothes....lol....You don't want to miss it! Until next Videeeeooooo YEEEEPPP!!! Bye Guys!👋
#clothesswap #wearingeachothersclothes #challenge

Follow me on:
Instagram: itz_nyiahhh
Snapchat: itzsonyiah

My Parents Channel:
T&LeeTV:

ItzSoNyiah,Nyiah,clothes swap challenge,clothes swap,challenge,challenges,clothes swap challenge in public,clothes,swap clothes,swap,the clothes swap challenge,funny clothes swap challenge,clothes swap challenge ace fam,clothes swap challenge extreme,clothes swap challenge musical,extreme clothes swap challenge,clothes swap challenge hilario,funniest clothes swap challenge,niyah and eli,wearing my boyfriends clothes,wearing my girlfriends clothes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments