Advertisement

🐐Capricorn Love 21st-31st August 2019 SOMEONE'S CRYING- LOSS OF RELATIONSHIP, EXPRESSING FEELINGS

🐐Capricorn Love 21st-31st August 2019 SOMEONE'S CRYING- LOSS OF RELATIONSHIP, EXPRESSING FEELINGS 💖I am taking a break at the moment from personal readings and services💖
When I'm back to my full health I will open them again

🌓Capricorn Love General Collective Message 21st-31st August 2019🌓

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used in video & thumbnail
Anna K Tarot by Anna K
True love reading cards by Belinda Grace

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

Capricorn love 21st-31st August tarot reading 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments