Advertisement

Can you be in Sales and Trans? Before and After thoughts from the Marketplace

Can you be in Sales and Trans? Before and After thoughts from the Marketplace Hi,

I'm Kate from Calgary, Alberta and I am a business development expert with over fifteen years of experience in sales. I love what I do and the people that I work with but, two years ago, I thought I had to quit my job and move to the other side of the country because - hey - who would want to do business with a freak like me? How could I possibly transition in my marketplace and would clients want to meet with me still much less be seen in public with me?

Here are some thoughts about what it has been like to transition in a professional sales environment and maintain a focus on high performance and execution.

At the end of the day, do what you do well and ask yourself one question, "can you do the job?".

It's not easy being transgender but I hope this video helps you along your journey as you consider transition or if you are able to transition yourself.

Here are my socials!



www.instagram.com/katemadden.yyc/

calgary transgender,coming out,how to come out,how to transition gender,hrt mtf,hrt mtf body changes,hrt transition male to female,i wish i knew,lgbt,mtf,mtf makeup tutorial,mtf transition,queer,trans,transgender,transgender advice,transgender hrt,transgender makeup,transgender makeup advice,transgender medical,transgender relationship,transgender transition,transwoman,transwoman transition,star madden,evolution of love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments