Advertisement

Birthing Greater Consistency In Times Of Confusion - Daily Prophetic Word

Birthing Greater Consistency In Times Of Confusion - Daily Prophetic Word Click here to make a donation to support these daily prophetic words

I know you feel tired along the way, but in these times of feeling weary, reach out to me and I will encourage you. I will help you. I will strengthen you. I will energize your spirit within you, and restore the hope hiding down deep inside. While it feels the journey is so great, so difficult, and so long, my spirit will give you the encouragement you need to persevere and finish. It is my plan for you to accomplish all I have set before you. I have not set these things before you in order to see you fail, or to frustrate you, but to see you thrive, overcome, grow and develop. I have laid out my plans before you and I have many things assigned for you to do. (1)

There is great purpose, and great responsibility within you as well. So know, while you are growing in love, and growing in knowledge, you are also growing in your power to accomplish, as you grow in your power to obey and follow. Many of you desire to obey, but are weak. Many of you desire to follow me fully, but are easily distracted. So know I will assist you with these things, helping you to readily follow and obey more fully. I will help you obey more quickly, and do so more consistently for this will be a great benefit for you, as you obey me and follow my plans. There will be so many blessings for you if you will remain on the path I have for you, and I will help you remain on this path. (2)

In times of confusion or uncertainty your tendency is to avert your eyes off the path or to you avert your eyes from me. In these times hesitancy increases, slowing your pace as it erodes your confidence. So know, I am working to refine the issues of your heart so when times of confusion or uncertainty roll in you will no longer avert your eyes off me. You will no longer turn your eyes to another, but instead, will remain true to me. As your eyes remain on me greater confidence will be birthed, giving way to greater obedience within you. As this continues greater consistency will emerge as you continue to follow me day after day. (3)

All the paths have already been marked out for you, and I have seen them all. I have seen your mistakes. I have seen your failures. I have seen all the problems, yet I still love you, and desire to redeem and restore. So trust in my plans for you as you continue to allow me to grow your ability to follow and obey me. My plans to bless you and to prosper you will only come about as you continue to follow, and as you continue to obey. (4)

(1) Philippians 4:13, Isaiah 41:10, Colossians 1:11-12, Ephesians 2:10
(2) 1 Peter 2:9, 2 Peter 3:18, Matthew 26:41
(3) Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7, Hebrews 12:2, Hebrews 4:15
(4) Proverbs 3:6, Proverbs 16:9, Jeremiah 29:11

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments