Advertisement

Benefits of Regular Sketching!

Benefits of Regular Sketching! Hello everyone! Is it useful to sketch regularly in addition to creating finished art pieces? I've recently created a new habit of sketching regularly and today I'm sharing with you 7 benefits that I've already noticed, concerning my art!

The oil painting timelapse in this video is a portrait done alla prima (wet on wet) in a sketchbook. It took approximately 2.5 hours after pre mixing the colors! Thank you for watching!

Find more oil painting videos here:


Remember to leave a thumbs up if you found the video useful and consider subscribing for more videos like this! I’m uploading every Saturday and Wednesday!

If you’d like to further support my channel, you can find a Ko-Fi link below! Thank you in advance!!!

Find me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Etsy:
Ko-Fi:
Website:

are sketches and studies worth it,are sketches and studies worth my time,is it helpful to sketch often,is it important to sketch often,is sketching necessary to improve in art,oil painting portrait in a sketchbook,oil painting female portrait sketch,oil painting woman portrait sketch,portrait sketch time lapse,portrait sketch speed painting,oil painting portrait alla prima,oil painting portrait wet on wet,wet on wet oil painting portrait,oil painting portrait study,

Post a Comment

0 Comments