Advertisement

a WORK day in my life

a WORK day in my life a typical Tuesday work day in my life ❤
It's hard to show longer clips of the actual working -- usually once I'm sitting at my laptop it's a few hours of crunch time. Or when I'm filming any videos/recording any podcasts!
That said, this is a pretty good look at what a summer work day in the life has been for me!
What's your day in the life look like?

snag some BACK-TO-GYST gear//


my WORK/FOCUS playlist//


I write things sometimes if you want to check out me books ▹
 ⫸ CATCHER ▹
 ⫸ FEELS ▹
  
 ▼ KOZE Channel ▹
▵ Twitter ▹
▼ Instagram ▹
 ▵ Blog ▹
▼ Spotify ▹
▵ My Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

Don't forget to subscribe + hit the notification bell so you don't miss the next GYST vid! ❤


 ** This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate ❤

kalyn,nicholson,work day in the life,work day in my life,work day in my life 2019,productive work day in my life,a work day in my life,a work day,day in my life as a youtuber,youtube day in the life,working from home,working from home tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments