Advertisement

5 BEAUTY TIPS NO ONE TOLD YOU

5 BEAUTY TIPS NO ONE TOLD YOU …today’s video I’m covering the best #summer beauty tips including invisible makeup techniques, body acne and hair removal, and preparing perfectly for any situation. Learn more about SkillShare here:  

Products seen in video:

Eyebrow Bleach

Blue Floral Maxi Dress

Orange Faux Croc B

My SPF Sunscreen

Lip Plumper

Cream Blush

Dark Circle Concealer

Skillshare 

Maybelline Wax FREE Mascara * I accidentally said it has to be waxed based I meant it needs to exclude wax from the formula* (formula CAN’T smudge if it tried)

Spray SPF bottle

AHA Cleanser I used for Back Acne

The Ordinary Glycolic Toner

My Summer Travel Bag

My new curling iron

Dry Shampoo

Texturizing Spray


Subscribing is sweet, but notifications are SWEETER!

SOCIALS
Instagram: @AlexandrasGirlyTalk
Facebook: Alexandra Beth
Twitter:
Snapchat: queenofmondays

Business Inquiries: abeth.pa@gmail.com


FTC: this #vertical video is sponsored in part by Skillshare.

beauty hacks,makeup tutorial,how to remove body hair,strawberry legs,easy makeup tutorial,no makeup makeup,tips every girl should know,summer beauty hacks,alexandrasgirlytalk,what no one tells you,fashion,shopping,shopping spree,beauty tips,clothing haul,lookbook,fashion haul,fashion nova haul,boyfriend rates my outfits,best outfits,how to,jeffree star,

Post a Comment

0 Comments