Advertisement

$100 THRIFT HAUL VS $100 from URBAN OUTFITTERS (so many thrifted UO dupes!)

$100 THRIFT HAUL VS $100 from URBAN OUTFITTERS (so many thrifted UO dupes!) $100 THRIFT HAUL VS $100 from URBAN OUTFITTERS (so many thrifted urban outfitter dupes!)

Hey everyone! I decided to do a $100 Thrifted Flea Market haul vs what $100 Urban Outfitters haul! I've seen this type of video going around and I love the idea behind it! You don't need to go to Urban Outfitters or big chain stores to get a trendy new wardrobe, you can find similar on trend pieces at the Flea Market or Thrift Store! Everything I thrifted was from the time I went to The Rose Bowl Flea Market with my friend Cierra in my last video! Make sure to check that out as well! Hope you enjoy! xoxo Leah

Thrift With Me + Thrifting for YOU!

Win 2 Vintage Tee Shirts!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to my channel (Leah's Life)
2. Follow me on Instagram: @keepcalmandblushon
3. Comment and Tag 2 friends on the giveaway post on Instagram
4. Like the photo
5. I forgot to mention this, but just STAY ACTIVE on my Instagram, you will have a better chance of winning if you do that! (Comment on future posts, like my pics, watch my stories, stuff like that :)
-Giveaway is for US only
-Winner will be DMed on September 6, 2019
GOOD LUCK!!

Thrift With Me! best thrift store in the MIDWEST:

Midwest Thrift Haul Try-on:

THRIFT WITH ME PLAYLIST:

THRIFT WITH ME:

THRIFT WITH ME #2:

THRIFT WITH ME #3:

THRIFT WITH ME #4:

THRIFT WITH ME #5:

THRIFT WITH ME #6:

THRIFT WITH ME AT AN UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE CENTER:


I N S T A G R A M


F A C E B O O K


P I N T E R E S T


T W I T T E R



Music by TYNE - Girly -
Music by Mr. Chase - Wild Cherry -
Music by Cults - Ever -

$100 urban outfitters vs $100 thrift store,$100 urban outfitters $100 thrift,$100 thrifted vs $100 urban outfitters,$100 urban vs $100 thrift,$100 thrift store vs mall,$100 thrifted,$100 thrift store,$100 thrifted haul,thrift haul,huge flea market haul,huge $100 thrift haul,thrifted,thrift,thrift store,THRIFT WITH ME,thrift with me 2019,thrift with me haul,thrifting $100 haul,$100 haul 2019,alexasunshine83,alexasunshine83 thrift haul,alexasunshine83 thrifted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments