Advertisement

✨💙🧿What Spiritual Gifts Are Currently Awakening Within You?🧿💙✨Pick A Crystal

✨💙🧿What Spiritual Gifts Are Currently Awakening Within You?🧿💙✨Pick A Crystal Hi my name is Sam Rose! Lovely to meet you ;) I'm an empath, lightworker, psychic & indigo child. My strongest chakra is my heart chakra. I'm on my 11th life lol. My life path number is 3. My personality number is 11. My destiny number is 8. My psychic abilities are claircognizance, clairsentience & clairaudience. I'm a Capricorn sun, Libra moon & Leo rising. If you wanna know anything else about me just ask lol. Anyone who dares to bring negative vibes to my channel will be wished love & light...then blocked ;)

Follow me on Instagram @: wildflowerempress

Time Stamps:
super 7: 2:11
black tourmaline & clear quartz: 7:58
lapis lazuli: 15:15
tazine aura quartz: 27:31

Personal Reading Details: You can email me at wildflowerempress@gmail.com or you can DM me on instagram @wildflowerempress

Thank you so much! I love you all and I'm truly grateful for each and everyone of you guys :)

Here is a link to the playlist with all the songs from my readings:

#oracle,#tarot,#oraclereading,#tarotreading,#spirituality,#spiritualaf,#spiritual,#empath,#witch,#psychic,#love,#lovereading,#loveguidance,#guidance,#pickacard,#intuitive,#oraclecards,#tarotcards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments