Advertisement

Transfer news LIVE: Arsenal signing ‘essentially complete’, £67m Man Utd claim, Spurs hope

Transfer news LIVE: Arsenal signing ‘essentially complete’, £67m Man Utd claim, Spurs hope TRANSFER NEWS LIVE - Arsenal appear to be on the brink of signing Unai Emery’s long-term target - Manchester United could be set to spend £67m on their third summer signing - Tottenham staying patient in the bid to sign Fulham star Ryan Sessegnon - Leicester sign Youri Tielemans while Tyrone Mings completes permanent Aston Villa switch  Done Deals Harry Winks and Ben Davies have handed Tottenham a boost by signing new long-term contracts with the club. Both players have committed their future to Spurs for the next five years and are seen as key men going forward. Winks established himself in midfield last season while Davies will now look to become first-choice left back with the future of Danny Rose still in doubt. England midfielder Winks said: “I've been at the club since I was five so when I got the opportunity to sign a new contract it was a no-brainer. “It's a contract that, like Ben, I've worked hard for. It's been a difficult season but a great season last year especially so to sign a new contract, I'm delighted. I'm really happy.” Winks will have extra competition for his place with the arrival of club record signing Tanguy Ndombele. But while Spurs are also still chasing fellow midfielders Giovani Lo Celso and Dani Ceballos, Winks is expected to play a key role next season. Wales star Davies, who had two years left on his previous deal, said: “I'm delighted to sign here for the next five years. “It's one that I've worked really hard to put myself in the position to stay at his club for the next few years and I'm delighted to be here."    Done Deal Aston Villa have completed the permanent signing of Tyrone Mings. The 26-year-old defender, who impressed on loan last season, has returned for an initial £20m fee. “We’re really pleased to have Tyrone back at Aston Villa on a permanent basis,” Villa boss Dean Smith said. “I think everybody could see the connection that he made with the club as a whole and it is excellent news that we can continue the relationship in the Premier League. “He will be an integral part of the squad for the new season and I look forward to working with him and helping to further develop his game.”    Done Deal Leicester have completed the permanent signing of Youri Tielemans from Monaco for £40m. The 22-year-old has put pen to paper on a four-year contract following his impressive loan spell last term. “It is such a great feeling to sign for this football club,” Tielemans said. “Ever since I arrived on loan last season, all the players, the staff and the fans have been fantastic with me, so I’m thrilled to be able to become a Leicester City player. “I believe that we have the talent in our squad to achieve something special and for any player, that’s an exciting thing to be a part of. I really can’t wait to get started again with this club and do everything I can to help my team-mates.”    Saliba to Arsenal? Arsenal are on the brink of signing William Saliba from Saint-Etienne, according to RMC Sport journa

hope

Post a Comment

0 Comments