Advertisement

Support Million Dollar Teacher Project and Ensure Students' Success at Pima Traditional Aug 10!

Support Million Dollar Teacher Project and Ensure Students' Success at Pima Traditional Aug 10! Attend Connecting through Community and support Million Dollar Teacher Project, Saturday, August 10 at Dave & Busters by bringing school supplies and helping us sort and stuff teacher kits! This is a family-friendly event! All are welcome. Register and get the details at

Connecting people is what I do well! I absolutely love meeting new faces over a virtual or even live coffee to get to know a person better, to be a resource or learn how I can serve them. My company, Tisha Marie Enterprises, LLC specializes in creating deeper, more meaningful connections through my signature event, the Social Connect Business Happy Hour and Success over Struggle speaker panel and business mentoring I provide my clients. I empower entrepreneurs to make their business happen and get out of the "stuck" stage by grabbing their hand, holding them accountable and moving them forward. If you're a business owner, whether in the start-up phase or already running your business and need guidance from a seasoned serial entrepreneur, I'd love to schedule a virtual coffee with you here.


Connect with me here!
Through my website: tishamarie.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tishamarieenterprises
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tishamariepelletier
Instagram: www.instagram.com/tmpelletier
or even via email at tisha@tishamariepelletier.com. If you liked this video, make sure to subscribe as I'll be adding more each week including my off the cuff, life lesson videos I call #convoinmycamry.

Startup,Business Mentoring,Tisha Marie Pelletier,Inspirational,Motivation,Mastermind,Community,Startup Business,Solopreneur,Accountability Partner,Life Lessons,When the Universe Throws a Curveball,Virtual Latte,Entrepreneurs,What Are the Odds,Author,Keynote Speaker,Success over Struggle,Social Connect Business Happy Hour,Million Dollar Teacher Project,Dave & Busters Tempe,Connecting through Community,Family-friendly Event,Tempe,nonprofit,payitforward,

Post a Comment

0 Comments