Advertisement

PICK A CARD // No Communication Check-In

PICK A CARD // No Communication Check-In Hello Loves!

Thank you so much for your support. I hope this message finds you happy and well, and that it was illuminating or validating for you in some way. I always love to hear your feedback on how they resonate in the comments.

I do currently offer private readings, and would be honoured to read your cards! Please feel free to email me with any questions regarding that at ellehoule.88@gmail.com.

Real talk, guys… I really love and appreciate you so much. Seriously. You’re.. just… the actual best. I would really love to continue putting a lot of time and energy into doing readings and connecting with you. If you're interested in helping to make that happen, donations are gratefully accepted through :)

Lisa x

Tweet : @ellehoule
Insta : @ellehoule
___

DECKS USED :

For a list of all of the cards I use and adore, please see the COMMUNITY tab of my YouTube channel page.
___

DISCLAIMER : All content produced for this channel was created for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical/mental health advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard in a general reading.

tarot,pick a card,tarot readings,oracle,ace of cups,divination,astrology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments