Advertisement

I turn a Stainless Blot Into a Combination Lock

I turn a Stainless Blot Into a Combination Lock In this video I,m turning a stirsof
00:00 intro
My video like m 100 like
Plz Complete You
Subscribe m 100 complete you
$App earning 2k tk
$4:00k to income
$plz subscribe 2 k
$4 k tk
$I watch now
$40k tk income
App name👇👇👇
Router pro
Subscribe To Our Channel
love u bro
Thanks For Watching My Video

my mechanics,I turn a Stainless Bolt into a Combination Lock,combination lock,how does a combination lock works,how to pick a combination lock,turn a bolt into,knurling brass,how to etch brass,copper,how to make springs,spring steel,polish stainless steel,how to polish,lathe,milling,tig welding,how to weld,diy,i make a new one,my mechanics restoration,milling machine,diy crafts,lathe projects,lock picking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments