Advertisement

I straightened my $26 Synthetic Wig! | Hair Growth Journey Protective Style | SAMSBEAUTY

I straightened my $26 Synthetic Wig! | Hair Growth Journey Protective Style | SAMSBEAUTY Welcome back to the Queendom! Here in this video I’m showing you my protective style on top of my twist by applying this synthetic wig I got from Sams Beauty. I love this wig because it’s close to Afro textured hair as if it was blown out so I decided to film me straightening a synthetic wig to make it look more natural!

Products I Used 💡






❌Wig “Tess” $26.99:
❌ Edge Control Brush:


Stay updated with the start of my journey to WAIST LENGTH TYPE 4 HAIR➿


Natural Hair University:

▶️For sponsorships, promo, and all serious inquiries contact me at: Queens.detangledcrown@gmail.com

▶️Social Media:
Fashion IG: @BlackQueenC
Natural Hair IG:@Queens_detangledcrown
Pinterest: Blackqueenc
Snapchat: tayler4ever

#naturalhair #type4hair #wig #syntheticwig #protectivestyle

Song: Kehlani Honey (Tyler Rohn & Dave Cappa Remix)

naturalhair,type4hair,wig,syntheticwig,protectivestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments