Advertisement

how i work from home (calls, contracts, behind the scenes of YouTube)

how i work from home (calls, contracts, behind the scenes of YouTube) MY MERCH!!!!




OMAAAAIGAAADDDDD
---------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for watching. i appreciate every single one of you :')


get - social - stalk - me - follow - me

aqui mero :



snap: iblancaj


if you live in CO:

here is my eyelash lady's info, PLEASE TELL HER I SENT YOU IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:

Lashes By Lauren
435-256-5596

she lives in Firestone!

my hairstylist:

Geo Bustillos

@geobustillos on instagram!

Laura's Boutique Code:
"iblancaj" for shmoneeey off :')


shop honeybum here:

use my code "BLANCAJ" for shmoneyyyyy off

INTRO SONG! :')


camera i use:
Canon M6 :')

i am 20!

From Durango, Mexico but live in CO :')

YouTube)

Post a Comment

0 Comments