Advertisement

Good thing I can work on my own gear. This saves me money!

Good thing I can work on my own gear. This saves me money! I'm competent enough to work on my own stuff. And learn some while i'm at it. I didn't know you could get detailed ram info from Windows 10 Task Manager until the research for this upgrade.

Donate to help my cause and check out my other work! links below.
PayPal: and contact
colt45caliber@gmail.com
Patreon:
www.patreon.com/doctacanis
Amazon Shopping List:
www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3S430CK5AHBHA?ref_=wl_share
GoFundMe:
www.gofundme.com/f/pdke5-equipment-for-my-youtube-channel


My 3 Other Channels. Please sub and share all of them!

The Hard Tard: Workout and go hard channel


Big Wood Vlogs: My rebuilt vlog channel. Lots of weed and fun.


Colt45caliber: My gamer tag. Starcraft is my main, but i'm experimenting with other things.




Americans with Disabilities Act Information:
www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html
www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
www.ada.gov/pubs/adastatute08.htm

Service Dog Information Resources:




Task List:

Service dog,americans with disabilities act,esa,emotional support dog,dog,puppy,pet,animal,animal lover,cute puppy,civil rights,ftp,colton wood,the hard tard,colt45caliber,docta canis,diy,laptop ram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments