Advertisement

Getting Past Your Past | Enjoying Everyday Life

Getting Past Your Past | Enjoying Everyday Life Ever have trouble accepting God's mercy or trusting Him with your problems? Joyce Meyer shares how you can let go of past hurts and embrace God's promises on this episode of Enjoying Everyday Life.

Order Today’s Offer from Joyce:
– – – – – – –
Follow Joyce:

SUBSCRIBE:
WEBSITE:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
– – – – – – –
In Enjoying Everyday Life, Joyce Meyer, one of the world’s leading practical Bible teachers and New York Times best-selling author, shares encouragement and advice to help us enjoy our daily lives.

With a heart to share Christ and love people, Joyce’s messages help people in all walks of life to grow in their faith, learn to study the Bible, find healing from the wounds of life, get answers to life’s questions and encounter the love of God in a powerful way.
– – – – – – –
Scriptures from Getting Past Your Past:

Matthew 16.22 (ESV)
And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, "Far be it from you, Lord! This shall never happen to you."

Matthew 16.23 (ESV)
But he turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man."

Mark 16.1-7 (ESV)
When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. And they were saying to one another, "Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb?" And looking up, they saw that the stone had been rolled back—it was very large. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed. And he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you."

Ephesians 2.10 (AMPC)
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Jeremiah 18.1-4 (ESV)
The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: "Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will let you hear my words." So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working at his wheel. And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand, and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do.

2 Corinthians 5.17 (ESV)
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Philippians 3.10-13 (ESV)
that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead

Hebrews 10.14-17 (ESV)
For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds," then he adds

Hebrews 10.18 (ESV)
Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Isaiah 43.18-19 (ESV)
"Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 29.11 (ESV)
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Zechariah 9.12 (ESV)
Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double.

joyce meyer enjoying everyday life,enjoying everyday life with joyce meyer,joyce meyer ministries,joyce meyer youtube,joyce meyer preaching,enjoying everyday life,joyce meyer 2019 sermons,joyce meyer,getting past your past,joyce meyer getting past your past,how to get past your past,joyce meyer letting go of the past,own your mistakes,God's mercy,forgiveness,forgive yourself,how to forgive,spirit-led life,stuck in the past,I will remember their sins no more,

Post a Comment

0 Comments