Advertisement

Finally Selling My Collection.. Sort of..

Finally Selling My Collection.. Sort of.. Unloading part of my sneaker collection. This is the beginning of my process.
I'll be filming what it takes to sell a collection and the work behind the scenes.
HIT SUBSCRIBE and enjoy..

Tell me what you think..
Get 10% off using Code: Maally
www.reshoevn8r.com/discounts/maally

Don't forget to drop a comment..

You can get your drop front containers like the ones you see behind me at:
FULL DISCLOSURE: I receive occasional benefits from The Container Store

Check out my Social Media
IG: www.instagram/MaallyMall
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MaallyMall
BASKETBALL FANS FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR MARCH MADNESS AND NBA PLAYOFF COMMENTARY. I RESPOND TO EVERYONE. ENJOY GOOD COMMENTARY AT THE PRIME OF BASKETBALL SEASON

BIO:
Jamaal @MaallyMall is a sneaker enthusiast. He likes to take on foot shots of his collection as well as give performance reviews. His collection consist of Nike, Jordan, and Under Armour. Favorite Signature shoes include, Kobe, Jordan, Curry and Kyrie.

Contact Email: MaallyMall@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER:
ALL OF MY VIDEOS ARE BASED COMPLETELY ON MY OPINION, EXPERIENCE. IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO PERSUADE YOU TO PURCHASE OR NOT TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE ITEMS SHOWN OR FEATURED IN MY VIDEOS.

Music:Baseline Six Beats/Musix Shakur

for sale,sale,collection,ovo,footlocker,nike,jordan,jumpman,nba,nfl,drake,warriors,solecollector,reseller,flightclub,urban necessities,jaysee,twojays,stance,reshoevn8r,container store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments