Advertisement

Decorated Model Home Tour, Dallas, GA I 6 Bdrms I 4 Baths I $307,990

Decorated Model Home Tour, Dallas, GA I 6 Bdrms I 4 Baths I $307,990 For more information about this home or any home for sale in Atlanta, GA contact:

Janice Carter
"The Pet Friendly Real Estate Agent"
Maximum One Realty of Greater Atlanta
Office: 770 919-8825
Cell: 404 399-9380
Email: janicesellsatlanta@att.net
Website: www.janicesellsatlanta.com

Licensed in Georgia and Florida

Accuracy of all information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

Atlanta Luxury Homes,Atlanta Million Dollar Homes,Atlanta New Homes,Moving to Atlanta,Relocating to Atlanta,buying a home in Atlanta,Acworth,Smyrna,Marietta,Kennesaw,Woodstock,Dallas,East Cobb,Powder Springs,Canton,Atlanta GA,townhomes in Atlanta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments