Advertisement

Big Brother is watching you! Funny dahchsund dog video!

Big Brother is watching you! Funny dahchsund dog video! My popularity has grown up a lot for the last time! And despite the fact that I'm a dachshund, many people wonder what I think about some different things... You even can say that I became an Internet influencer! In addition, mostly with foreign audiences...
Do you think this is enough for “them”, to put me into watch list? I can't say that I am a paranoid... But, even if you don't have paranoia, this does not mean that Big Brother is not watching you!
I hope you enhoy my new funny dachshund dog video!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Justice League of Dachshunds -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,funny dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,doxie din,funny dog video,funny dachshund video,dog funny,Big Brother,paranoid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments