Advertisement

A Very SPICY Activewear Haul // Mina Sportswear + Luxury NYC Gym

A Very SPICY Activewear Haul // Mina Sportswear + Luxury NYC Gym Cut Outs, Lace, and Bootylicious details, BUT does it actually work as activewear?? Today we are putting Mina Sportswear to the test!

Shop Mina Sportswear:

AS SEEN ON ME:

Crop Top at beginning of video:

Use code HOPESCOPE at checkout ♥

Joggers at beginning of video:

Use code HOPESCOPE at checkout ♥

Joah Brown Tee Shirts:


Steve Maden Sneakers:


F21 Orange Mesh Top:


F21 Black Lace Up Bra:


Shop my HopeScope Apparel!

JOIN my channel Membership! My NYC Vlog just went live on it!
CLICK HERE:
- Get access to "secret" vlogs from Leo and I, only for members!
- Receive a special loyalty badge that appears next to your name in comments and premiere chats.
- Get Exclusive discounts on ShopHopeScope apparel.
- Chat with me in members only community posts.

FIND US OTHER PLACES:

Instagram = @HopeScope


Our P.O. Box:
HopeScope
P.O. Box 4963
Pocatello, ID
83201

INQUIRIES
hopescopeofficial@gmail.com

FAVE SUPPLEMENTS:

Discount Code: HOPESCOPE15 to save money at checkout!

Protein:


Vegan Protein:


BCAAs (I LOVE the Peach Lemonade):


Fat Burner:


My 10 Day Summer Body Guide (Workouts + Meals)


MORE FAVORITES:

Camera I Use:


My 3-Way Mirror:


*Some of the links above are commission links. Thank you for supporting Leo and I, and thank you SquareSpace for sponsoring today's video!

legging review,minasportswear,mina sportswear review,legging try on,legging haul,sexy leggings,sexy activewear,favorite leggings,best leggings,hopescope Mina Sportswear,the legging queen,legging queen,valentina lequeux,valentina lequeux leggings,valentain lequeux activewear,squat test,squat proof,instagram activewear,instagram brands,instagram leggings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments