Advertisement

A Minecraft NPC SPOKE to me NORMALLY!

A Minecraft NPC SPOKE to me NORMALLY! A Minecraft NPC SPOKE to me NORMALLY!
😁 SUBSCRIBE for DAILY videos! 🡆
🌟 My Shirts and Merch! -

The Steve Saga ➖

⚡️ Social Media ⚡️
📸 Instagram -
🔥Twitter -

Dont forget to subscribe for DAILY videos!

I got trapped in minecraft ! While showing my friend my #minecraft server while i was playing vr or better known as virtual reality, I mysteriously got stuck inside of my own MC server! Now that I am unable to leave the game, how will I survive? And what could happen now that I was trapped? Will my guardian Ivy be able to help me? What evil might be lurking?

This is the beginning of a brand new #lore #adventure !

minecraft,favremysabre,sabre,gaming,roleplay,modded,mods,mod,gameplay,glitch,no cursing,no swearing,video games,let's play,lets play,kid friendly,family friendly,minecraft adventure map,minecraft adventure,minecraft adventures,minecraft vr,minecraft lore,trapped in minecraft,trapped in minecraft vr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments