Advertisement

A Frustrating Week

A Frustrating Week It's the flu and the materials science department that really got to me. I'm a second-year Computer Engineering student at the University of Pretoria (Tuks) but also do a whoooooooole lot of other stuff. Check out the rest below...

Of course, in the big picture - nothing that annoyed me this week will matter in a few short years but that doesn't mean everything is great. Stuck inside the machine that is University makes perspective difficult sometimes...

I've been watching way too much Tour De France this week... It;s just so exciting and has re-invigorated my desire to do well in the 947 cycle race this year. I might make a video on the Tour tomorrow cause it's the most important day of the race but we'll see, first, got to get rid of this damned flu!

This video contains complaining, (sorry) cycling, my awesome friends, a trip to the bookstore, a mid-lecture meal, molecular genetics, work and some cinematic shots of the campus.

You can find me at and

Thank you for taking the time to watch my video - attention is valuable so it means a lot. Please subscribe for more brief glances into my life. :)

My name is Mitch Williams and I'm a nineteen year-old living in South Africa. I am really passionate about learning, technology, photography, cinematography, reading, hiking, always improving and am studying Computer Engineering at The University of Pretoria (Tuks). I am also constantly trying to make the most of my brief time on this floating rock we call Earth.

Music: Bolt - RI'CO


Intro Music: Damn Gurl - NEFFEX


mitch williams,college vlog,computer engineering,south africa,tuks,tuks vlog,university of pretoria,tour de france,linear signals,digital systems,study guide,university party,tuksvillage,computer science,university vlog,college life,study motivation,mitch tuks,university life,university advice,college dorm,university res,college,cinematic,gopro,hero 5,failure,cyling,gym,fitness,university exam,college study,electrical engineering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments