Advertisement

Vacation Volume 2 | undergrad#35

Vacation Volume 2 | undergrad#35 I know I wrote fridge instead of fringe, pure typo, but I thought I would leave it.

April. Continuation of the vacation. My friends were doing a play in London, I went down to spend time with them and to take pictures of their rehearsal. Went out in london and was officially called best dancer. wow what the times of trying to study.

Some beats of my live here again. Hope it is interesting.

discover me here:



cambridge,cambridge university,cambridge vlog,blogger,social life,physics,uni life,cambridge life,student life,student,vlog,uni vlog,life in cambridge,college student,supervision,oxbridge,studying,university,uni,university of cambridge,week in my life,night out,clubbing,djing,dance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments