Advertisement

SHEIN TRY ON HAUL I VINTAGE LOOK FOR CHEAP?! ✨

SHEIN TRY ON HAUL I VINTAGE LOOK FOR CHEAP?! ✨ In this feminine Shein summer try on haul I shop for cheap Vintage looks and review the quality of the clothing! Let me know what you think 🌟

❤️ Subscribe to my channel: →
😍 Follow me on Instagram: →

πŸŽ₯ About this video → This video is made in collaboration with shein.com

Featured clothes
White dress →
Denim zip dress →
Burberry inspired dress →
White turtleneck →
Sweetheart black crop top →
Two piece plaid set →
Embroided white crop top →
Tweed skirt →
Button up white shirt →
Red polka dot dress →

Shein site:


πŸ’Œ Want to collab? → swealife@gmail.com

❤️ Other videos you might like →
→ Beauty videos playlist:
→ Fashion videos playlist:
→ Fitness videos playlist:

SHEIN TRY ON HAUL,vintage haul,feminine haul,shein haul,shein summer haul,summer try on haul,swealife haul,fashion haul,summer haul,swealife,estelle berglin,vintage lookbook,vintage try onn haul,vintage clothing try on haul,try on,fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments