Advertisement

Save 10 to 20% at Wild Weasel Apparel! | Patron Thank You & Roll Call!

Save 10 to 20% at Wild Weasel Apparel! | Patron Thank You & Roll Call! Hey guys, I wanted to extend a massive thank you to all of you guys who have supported my channel! I would also like to formally announce the partnership between my channel and Wild Weasel Apparel! My viewers and subscribers can now save 10% on the Wild Weasel Apparel store by using the code SpudsBuds10 at checkout!

Additionally, if you want to save even more, my Patrons on Patreon will get a special code to save 20% on the Wild Weasel Apparel store at check out! Merlin, the owner of Wild Weasel Apparel and myself, believe that this is a great way to help support your favorite content creator and save some bucks on some very cool DCS and Military aviation themed gear!

So make sure to go check out Wild Weasel Apparel here:
►►

On top of that, all Patrons who pledge $15 or more are entitled to one on one training with me, Spud! Make sure to PM me on Patreon or Discord for scheduling and any questions you may have!

Credit & Disclaimer: All music used in this video is from the original Top Gun Soundtrack and composed by Harold Faltermeyer and not this trashy rapper that has put a claim on the music. A complaint has been filed, lets see if it goes anywhere. Dubbing a rap over Harold Faltermeyer's classic and timeless score is so unbelievably stupid I cannot begin to fathom the reasoning behind it.
_________________________________________________________
►►Make sure to check out my new sponsor Wild Weasel Apparel for all your military aviation themed apparel!

►►Here is a link to my Patreon Page every bit of support helps make awesome DCS videos
and missions possible!

►►If you want to contact me with feedback on videos or want to collaborate feel free to join my personal discord here:

►►And if you do donate to my Patreon make sure to link your discord account for your Roles in my Discord server.

eagle dynamics,digital combat simulator,multiplayer,SAM,LGB,Laser,Persian Gulf,F/A-18C,Hornet,dcs,the fighter collection,amraam,sidewinder,aim120,tpod,aircraft carrier,the art of the kill,dcs f-14,dcs f-18,f-18,f18,dcs world,grim reapers,spudknocker,dcs hornet,jdam,navy,marines,dcs f-15,SATAL,dogfight,ACM,dcs f-14 tomcat,gbu 12,laser,tgp,f-14,LANTIRN,mi-8,hip,asymmetrical,double,ugly,trim,SA page,sa,Baltic Dragon,AGM-88,Harm,IRMAV,SP Mode,TOO Mode,JHMCS,Raven,

Post a Comment

0 Comments