Advertisement

Pisces❤️ This Situation May Have Run It’s Course, & Someone New/Past Wants 2 Be With You! Confused?"

Pisces❤️ This Situation May Have Run It’s Course, & Someone New/Past Wants 2 Be With You! Confused? ⭐️⭐️⭐️Hello!!! And welcome to my channel!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

If you enjoy this reading, if this resonates please like, share, and subscribe! If this does not fully resonate please check your moon, rising, and Venus signs!

I am temporarily not excepting requests for personal readings. I will be announcing in the middle of July when I begin excepting requests once again. I want to thank you all so much for your continued love and support for me and my channel. It truly means the world!

I have received several emails asking about being able to make monetary donations to the channel. If you would like to do so, my PayPal link can be found in my banner, or in the about section. I want to thank all of you who have made donations. Those of you who have continuously made donations throughout the last several months. Your donations really do help this channel to continue to grow! I thank you all for being here as part of my soul tribe!! I ♥️ you all!!!

Also, due to the high volume of emails that I have been receiving as of recent, it is taking me time to respond. I do not respond to emails on the weekends. However, due to the large influx I have been going through them as often as I possibly can. My weekends are extremely busy, and that is the time that I am devoting strictly to the channel. So please know that you will be receiving a response to your email in the beginning part of next week. I truly appreciate your time, patience, and understanding!

Namaste 🙏


For entertainment purposes only.

#yoursoulsjourneytarot,#piscesLove,#piscessoulmate,#twinflame,#tarotreading,#horoscopereading,#horoscope,#tarot,#love,#pisces,#soulmate,#twinflames,#intuition,#ascension,#june,#people,#vlogs,#blogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments