Advertisement

New Zoe 2019 - Would I buy it?

New Zoe 2019 - Would I buy it? The new Zoe has been announced, but would I as an existing owner buy it?

For me this is a difficult question, the Zoe has been such a success there is no question that we will continue to by electric cars. However we may want a bigger one now that we're comfortable with the EV experience.

The new Zoe has made incremental improvements to the design and battery capacity, as well as an increase in horsepower. It's the interior which gets a much heavier makeover, and I'm impressed. I really hope they address the issues with the Infotainment system, it is the single most annoying thing about the car.
Everything else just makes the car better, I'm impressed that they have once again increased the battery capacity without increasing the size of the pack itself. This just shows how the technology continues to advance at pace. However I'm not sure I would want to pay a great deal more for the new version, given this one does all that we have asked of it.
Charging has been much improved with the addition of CCS, but i think that in the not too distant future 50kw DC will seem slow, to some it probably already does. That said since owning our car we have only used a rapid charger once so for me personally it's not a big deal, but i would take 50 over 22.
Overall I think this is a nice improvement and would buy one unless we go to a one car family, then we will probably look to a bigger EV.

2019 Zoe,2019 Renault Zoe,Renault,Zoe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments