Advertisement

Lack of knowledge ruins our understanding (walking effectively in His kingdom)

Lack of knowledge ruins our understanding (walking effectively in His kingdom) Hey guys - this 1st teaching focuses on Hosea 4:6 and reflects upon Colossians 1:12-14 with a brief reading and overview of Ephesians 3:1-13 regarding the Apostle Paul’s conversion and experience of receiving God’s knowledge through revelation by the Holy Spirit and his calling to share this with the Gentiles in the body of Christ. I briefly touch upon the conflicting reality we face in our carnal man that opposes our godly man and spiritual reality found in Romans 8:5 - I will be explaining more about that topic in a later video - my next video will be centered around the fruits of the flesh verses the fruits of the Spirit - please feel free to comment and share your thoughts as long as they are respectful and I will do my best to answer them as I have opportunity to - I am a non-denominationalist but accept all people from all walks of life who are looking to learn God’s truth in its rawest form for kingdom living - blessings from our Lord Jesus

kingdom)

Post a Comment

0 Comments