Advertisement

Jacquavis - Predominant

Jacquavis - Predominant Jacquavis "Predominant"
(Snippet of My Original song Written by Me.) (Produced by 808ondatrack) (Song Currently is Non-Profit)
Lyrics:
Ga damn I am still the Baddest Nigga
Ga damn you still a bum muthafucka
Ga damn hoe you still mediocre
Ga damn hoe your career been over
I'm comin for my spot hoe call me a dalmatian you're fired on the spot hoe this yo termination
I'm the bomb have a blast hoes that's obliteration
Bad Boy beatin bums bad that's alliteration
all these niggas pay respect can't buy this soul like I'm Aretha
nutty hoes talkin shit I'll buss them nuts like my Urethra
I'm supreme to you niggas you can call me yo ring leada
I see that your fast learnas ya'll my pets and I'm your teacha
I love this big booty bad hoe we from the same state
yeah I visit but I own that pussy like it's real estate
tap tap my Dick is a mic and I Sing to them cakes
now we duet hearing high notes puts my icing on them cakes
Call me Al Capone cause I'm bad to the bone call me call me Al Capone I'll put all you niggas on
niggas dream that they're better cause I stay in their nightmares
Tryna dog me out when I'm the bad dog beware
I'm the head nigga in charge yes I'm a militant
you are rich and famous but I'm still more prominent
niggas claimin they the Goat y'all are fuckin fradulent
I measure up cause I'm your ruler I am predominant
Yes I've been simba no I'm not lyin
y'all are cowardly yes y'all stay lyin
I'm on stage like a stripper
got em whipped I'm they master
I'm cold blooded I'm a gator
secret killer I'ma sniper
you niggas think you fuckin with me? Deluded homos
I'm your biggest rival nigga I am that sumo
annoy these hoes when I Sing cause I'm a Singing Goat
I'm a Singing King strumming chords in my throat
pinpoint me I'm the genius writer
I'm the dirtiest dancer
drama king tearful Actor
wrap these suckas I'm that rapper
My Empire I'm an emperor
keep my motives ulterior
you enter but inferior
In fear of me the predator
#Predominant #Sing #Singer #Spitting #Vocals #Jacquavis #Trapmusic #Rap #Newmusic #Rapping #Songwriter #Music #Artist #Trap #Hard #Hiphop #Lyricist #Vocal #Vocalslayage #Emcee #Vocalist #Rappers #Singers #Freestyle #Unsignedartist #Bad #Slay #Bars #Rapper #Star
#trap #hiphop #rnb #r&b #soundcloud #music #happy #rapper #mixtape #song #dark #typebeat #singer #prod #track #new #newmusic #bars #rap #freestyle #trending #sad #chill #party #romantic #lit #unsignedartist #love #hiphopmusic #trapmusic

Predominant

Post a Comment

0 Comments