Advertisement

HOW TO ENROLL! Camden’s FREE Online TEFL Teacher Video Coaching Starting August 2019

HOW TO ENROLL! Camden’s FREE Online TEFL Teacher Video Coaching Starting August 2019 I’m super excited to announce that I will start free online tefl teacher coaching starting in August 2019. If you really believe that you should receive the online teacher training then you must comment below on this video. Briefly introduce yourself and explain why you should be the one to get the tefl video coaching with me.

This is just one of the many new things that I’m going to start in August 2019. By the way today is the first day of the Dragon boat Festival and my schedule is super packed throughout the entire holiday festival.

Start teaching English online and make over $20 per hour with my personal Palfish application link 😃 💰:


Once you download Palfish and get logged in, search me, and send me a message. I will be glad 😃 to help you and answer any questions you may have.
Palfish invitation code:
Camden Long invitation code: xyX5dl


In order to become a teacher on Palfish you need to register a Payoneer account. Just takes a few moments. I’ve had great 👍 success with Payoneer.

Sign up on Payoneer with my link and get $25 free


Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here:


Click my link to get your fully accredited TEFL certificate with certificate number to start teaching English online or abroad.

The choice is yours. You can do an Online TEFL certification or a face to face TEFL course in Bangkok, Thailand.
Job placement assistance for non-degree holders who are native English speakers.

www.globaltfg.com/application

__
One of my favorite things about traveling is finding the next amazing Airbnb location to check out. It’s fun, simple, and for me it adds a new layer of aesthetics for travel. I say that because the places I have stayed at in Thailand are breathtaking. Click my link and
get $40 credit on AirBnB:


If you are looking for a different hotel or hostel booking option then Booking.com is great too!!! I’ve used booking.com a few times. Great 👍 prices and amazing locations. Use my link below on booking.com and get $17 FREE on your next travel accommodation booking!

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments