Advertisement

How To Develop An Effective Practice Routine

How To Develop An Effective Practice Routine How to develop an effective practice routine | 6 Tips To Structure Your Practice Session!
In this video I talk about 6 ideas/tips on how to structure a practice session to increase efficiency!
Practice session essentials -
Metronome -
Tuner -
My scale and abstract technique books -
Flute -
Clarinet -
Saxophone -
"Current Etude Books"
Flute -
Clarinet -
Saxophone -
Literature
Flute -
Clarinet -
Saxophone -
⦿
Check out my blog -
⦿
Check out my books!


⦿
Follow me on my social media:
Facebook -
Instagram -
#practiceroutine #practice #practicesession

practice routine,music practice,how to develop an effective practice routine,how to practice,practice session,practice,how to practice music,effective practice,how to practice music daily,music practice strategies,practice music more effectively,practicing,instrument practice routine,music practice plan,music lesson,music lessons,demarius jackson,scales,how to practice scales,what to practice,music practice journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments