Advertisement

Empaths: Why They're Important & Where They Go Wrong

Empaths: Why They're Important & Where They Go Wrong Hello, my loves! Today's video is about EMPATHS: people with innate abilities to feel energy, emotions, and physical conditions.

Get BREATHE meditation here & start your energetic cleansing routine today:

I’ve gotten so many requests to talk about being an empath, but it was only recently that I realized that I had to look into it a lot more for my SELF and my own journey, which is what led to today’s video.

There’s a difference between being an empathic person and an empath. An empathic person is able to put themselves in another’s shoes and feel their pain in order to be there for them, and they want to help them.

An empath who is unaware of what they are and unguided will often feel EVERYTHING, often ALL AT ONCE, without the ability to shut it off.

In my case, I found that when I was meeting some of you guys in real life, and you were sharing your stories with me, I would feel them SO INTENSELY that I would get out of breath.

I’d feel like I got stabbed in the heart with pain.

I would need days to recover afterward. It was really getting out of hand and I realized if I want to keep doing talks and events, I have to learn about my position on this planet as an empath.


So if you know what I’m talking about, then you’re likely an empath. Really, if you’re watching this video, it shows you have some sort of pull to the word empath, and you’re likely one.

And if we scope it out, it’s highly likely that the majority of this community and the people who watch my videos are HIGHLY EMPATHIC, highly sensitive, and actual empaths. The nature of my work summons forward empaths.

Don’t forget to give a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE to support the channel with just a couple clicks!

Get my signature Love Mastery Program LOVE meditation for FREE!

AND get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

^^^ This email list is definitely a fan favorite! ^^^

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):
→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):
→ Blog:
→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:

Are you ready to love yourself like never before?

Are you ready to manifest real, true love into your life?

♥Love Mastery Program: Attracting “The One”

→ Discover unconditional self-love
→ Live your absolute best life
→ Attract the love of your life
→ Build a strong, committed, powerful and fulfilling relationship
♥ Tested methods to use the Law of Attraction to manifest your soulmate.

More videos

Law of Attraction 101:

Stop Worrying & Start LIVING!:

Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:

Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:

How to Raise Your Vibration:

How to Detach:

How to Reprogram Your Mind:

Intro to Alignment:

→ Book recommendations:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Tao of Pooh

More here: 

FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:
How I manage my weight:
My foundation:
My concealer:

This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

empaths,empathic abilities,psychic abilities,third eye,empathy,self-development,personal development,law of attraction,spirituality,awakening,kundalini,expand your consciousness,raise your vibration,understanding yourself,wellbeing,health,wellness,happiness,motivation,self-compassion,self-love,self-care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments